Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tt_forum_user/forums.tupantechno.org/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
i cant believe my login still works!

Author Topic: i cant believe my login still works!  (Read 3148 times)

Niamh

• Grandmaster Forum Goblin
    • View Profile
i cant believe my login still works!
« on: November 10, 2010, 04:30:45 PM »
hello to my old sr/tt friends! i hope you are all well! johann tells me this guild is still kicking ass =)
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Elluminea

• Certified Forum Whore
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
Re: i cant believe my login still works!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 05:14:41 PM »
Well, the forum is run by our mountain dwelling Bulgarian friends after all.  If Boevis were moderating I'm sure any record of you would have been wiped out.

How are you Shane?

Niamh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 05:31:51 PM »
Well, the forum is run by our mountain dwelling Bulgarian friends after all.  If Boevis were moderating I'm sure any record of you would have been wiped out.

How are you Shane?

i definitely owe derek an apology for being a jerk at the end there, he was honestly one of the most loyal and talented players we ever had in either guild,

so derek, im sorry for not treating you how i would want to be treated,  and i love you man. you joined us when we were nothing and stuck through everything, you were a rock.

im doing very well, finally over all the health problems i was having back then so life is good actually! im still a teacher ( i know its scary) haha.

however not much time goes by that i dont think fondly of that old core crew we had! that was the most fun i ever had as far as video games were concerned! i would love to come back and play again but that would depend on whos still around that i remember, its not worth it otherwise! check your facebook by the way, johann gave me your info so i friend requested your ass, so lets catch up there.
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Flaric

• Maybe I should STFU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 06:49:13 PM »
There's a name I never expected to see again. Glad to hear you're doing well, Shane.

Cowking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
Holy shit. We are still waiting for you to tank in SSC!!!! I might even come back. Seriously the best comedy in the world raiding with you.
[70:Bulgartus]: listen, instead of warshipping me for pulling some good english with all that brain damage you guys discourage me

Niamh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 07:52:44 PM »
flaric- good to hear from you man =) youre someone i really enjoyed knowing!

cowking, i was talking to blindlable today and we may come back to wow as well, it would be great to see some old friendly faces like yours!

niamh is still lvl 70 tho so i need to decide soon so i have time to ding 80 before this new expansion.

Arconex

• WoW Member
    • View Profile
    • http://black20.com
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 08:00:41 PM »
If only i could give you all the Bind on Account gear.

^^^ REMEMBERING THE GLORY DAYS

Artaru

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 11:29:02 PM »
Yesterday, at long long last, I found out what magic abe means from Niamh.
Ariteus - 70 Priest (TBC Main)
Artaru - 66 Hunter (ex-raiding love)
Arte - 60 Mage (MC specced)