Author Topic: Hooray!  (Read 3435 times)

Keida

• Peon
    • View Profile
Hooray!
« on: April 23, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
Zomg hi,

How's my favorite group of people doing? Its been a while eh? Now that I've finally been able to hunt you guys down, with help of course, I can start to bug ya'll again! I miss my daily harrassment <3. Its just not the same anymore.

Anyways, I guess a bit of an update on my life will give some interesting topics to talk about. Lets see, Im still at Fort Drum in New York. I just got back from JRTC (big ol field training exercise) which was held in Lousiana. Lasted about 3 weeks. Was rather boring but did have its very interesting moments. Hmm..what else..notthing really new or exciting has happened. Oh, I got official deployment orders now. As it stands, June 25th I will be going to Iraq. Destination is not set yet though. Plus we still have a chance of our depo being pushed back to August or September but untill further notice, June 25th is our day.

Hmm..other than that not too much else has been going on. Im hoping to be able to renew my account for these next 2 or 3 months or so just so I can pop on and say hi to everyone before I go and hang out for a bit. But Im not sure how busy things are going to be around here. We are moving to a different barracks and motorpool sometime before we leave again as well, so we will see our things are.

But, I got some groceries to finish putting away. So I ought to do that before I get distracted even more. Miss you guys! <3

-Keri/Keida

Yuuzhan

• Tme for a ew kebord
    • View Profile
Hooray!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:08:24 AM »
Keri

<3 <3 <3

Why do you never write me????
uuzhan is DEAD!!!

Keida

• Peon
    • View Profile
Hooray!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:05:48 AM »
Im sorry >.< The Army makes me busy, so they make me forget things! I'll get a letter out to you sometime soon, I promise! Heck, if work isn't too demanding today and Im not utterly exhausted I'll write ya one today! Promise!

Yuuzhan

• Tme for a ew kebord
    • View Profile
Hooray!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 08:49:25 AM »
He he its all good I know how busy things can get.

<3
uuzhan is DEAD!!!

Sevryn

• Now I'm just spamming
    • View Profile
Hooray!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 01:42:33 PM »
Hey FurryBunny!

How was that chilly New York winter?  Have fun in the snow?  :D

Did you go to Fort Polk in Louisiana?  That place is a shit-hole.

Since you'll be shipping out on my birthday, you better stay safe and not let anything bad happen to you over there!

No free time...HAHAHA!  Wait till you're playing in the Sandbox, you'll have enough free time to make Jim wish he never gave you his address.

Stay safe,

<3